Here’s a little witch’n for your kitchen. Moon spell cookies that might have the capability to make someone fall in love with you, but don’t carry enough magic in them to get your husband to throw his clothes in the laundry hamper. Hey, I don’t make the spells, man, I just like eating cookies.
What You Need
1 cup finely grated almonds (optional)
1 1/4 cups flour
1/4 cup of confectioners sugar
1/4 cup butter
1 egg yolk
What To Do
1. Combine almonds, flour and sugar
2. Work in butter and egg yolk until well blended
3. Put in fridge until chilled
4. Roll into crescent moon shapes
5. Place on greased cookie sheet and bake at 320 for 20 minutes
6. When cooled, sprinkle with confectioners sugar
Add Your Spell
For Love – Add a few pinches of rosemary, sweet basil, cinnamon and honey.
For Prosperity – Add cinnamon, nutmeg, basil and grated lemon peel.
For Protection – Add cloves, rosemary, star anise, and cinnamon.
For Psychic Ability – Add star anise, nutmeg, orange, and thyme.
Enjoy mixing up some magic!