If you’re looking for a yummy body butter that you can make at home, then this is it. Yes, you might smell like you has sex in a pumpkin patch, but it’s fall. Isn’t that how you want to smell? Lol. Anyhow, give it a try! ( I mean the lotion, not the pumpkin patch sex ).
Pumpkin Pie Body Butter
What You’ll Need
1. 1/2 cup Shea Butter
2. 1/4 cup mango butter
3. 1/4 cup jojoba carrier oil
4. 1 Tsp arrowroot powder
5. 72 drops pumpkin pie blend essential oil
*Make Your Own Pumpkin Pie Oil Blend
1. 5 drops cinnamon bark oil
2. 1 drop clove oil
3. 1 drop nutmeg oil
What To Do
1. Warm a pan of water on the stove.
2. Add butters and jojoba oil to a medium glass bowl, place over simmering water and heat until melted.
3. Remove from heat and place in the fridge for about 30 minutes or until it begins to firm on the edges.
4. Whip with a hand mixer until frothy.
5. Return to fridge for another 30 minutes or until solid.
6. Whip again, adding essential oils and arrowroot powder.
7. Store in an airtight container.
8. Slather on your body until you smell like a sexy pumpkin.
My husband loves any kind of lotion that smells like a baked good ( because why wouldn’t he, he’s no fool ) and this one smells delicious. I hope you try it and love it as much as I do.