Halloween craft alert! In case you don’t feel like wielding a knife and cutting pumpkins with your children just yet, then let them take a crack at this slime. It’s kid friendly and has a very low risk of losing fingers lol.
What You Need
* 1/2 cup Elmers white glue
* unscented shaving cream
* orange food colouring
* mason jar
* black construction paper
* saline solution
* Arm & Hammer Baking Soda
* pumpkin scented oil
What To Do
1. Add 1/2 cup white glue and 4 cups of shaving cream together in a bowl. Mix well and add in some drops of food colouring. Stir to mix colour. Add pumpkin oil for scent.
2. Add 1/4 tsp of baking soda then add contact solution 1 Tbsp at a time and mix.
3. Keep adding contact solution until your slime starts to form a ball as you stir. You will notice that it will begin to be less sticky. Continue to kneed it until it becomes a fluffy marshmallow consistency.
4. When your slime is ready, kids can cut eyes and mouths for the slime using the black construction paper.
5. Keep in sealed mason jar to keep fresh.
And it’s just as easy as that. A perfect little easy craft to do with the kids on a chilly day.