Have you ever been with someone and after a week realized that you’re dealing with an asshat that you never want to talk to again? Well, as a “fun” game, ask each other some of these questions. You’ll get to know someone reeeeal quick and you can decide if they’re worth the bullshit or not lol.
1. What hobby would you do if money wasn’t an issue?
2. What fictional place would you most like to go?
3. What job would you be horrible at?
4. What is a habit that you can’t stand?
5. What would be the most amazing adventure to go on?
6. What songs do you have memorized?
7. What game or movie universe would you live in?
8. Are you usually early or late?
9. What takes up too much of your time?
10. What do you wish you knew more about?
11. What’s the best way to start the day?
12. What is a day ruiner?
13. What’s your claim to fame?
14. How often do you people watch?
15. What’s the best day on the calendar?
16. What’s something you’re interested in that most people haven’t heard of?
17. What is the most heartwarming thing you’ve ever seen?
18. If you were the dictator or a small island nation, what crazy dictator stuff would you do?
19. How different was your life one year ago?
20. What do you hope never changes?
21. What movie best describes your life?
22. What would your perfect room look like?
23. What’s your favourite drink?
24. What song best describes you?
25. What’s something you like to do the old-fashioned way?
Getting A Little More Personal
1. What was the best compliment you’ve ever received?
2. What question can you ask to find the most out about a person?
3. Who inspires you?
4. In what situation would you feel the most out of place?
5. What would your book be about?
6. What is something you will never do again?
7. What is something you’re certain you’ll never experience?
8. What chore do you have to get done in your house or it will drive you crazy?
9. What are you addicted to?
10. What stereotype do you live up to?
11. How long does it take you to get ready?
12. What are you afraid of?
13. What song or artist do you love but won’t admit to it?
14. What would you do if you were going to die in an hour?
15. What book has impacted you the most?
16. What is something your friends consider “so you”?
17. What chapters would you separate your autobiography into?
18. What do you hope your last words will be?
19. What were some of the turning points in your life?
20. What do you have doubts about?
21. What do you want to be remembered for?
22. What are some personal rules about life you never break?
23. What’s the best thing about you?
24. What’s the best lesson you never learned?
25. What are you most likely very wrong about?
Uh Oh. Now We’re Personal
1. How do you hope you’ll change in the future?
2. What keeps you up at night?
3. What are the biggest things you’ve realized about yourself?
4. What’s the most illegal thing you’ve done?
5. What lie do you tell the most?
6. What do you regret not doing?
7. What gives your life meaning?
8. What is your take on commitment?
9. What do you look down on people for?
10. What bridges do you not regret burning?
11. What are your thoughts on marriage?
12. What are your thoughts on starting a family?
13. What are you most insecure about?
14. What are you afraid people see when they look at you?
15. What’s something you’ve done that you wish you could undo?
16. What was the sex talk like when you were growing up?
17. If you could hve a video of an event in your life, which would you choose?
18. What’s your idea of romance?
19. What lifestyle change do you want to make?
20. What does intimacy mean to you?
It’s very hard to read people these days. Mainly because a lot of things are said through texting and over the computer. It’s time to double down on getting to know someone better before you wind up on a blind date from hell. So, ask these questions and prepare to answer them as well. Getting to know someone better might be uncomfortable sometimes, but it’s so worth it.