I’m sure you’re like me sometimes and you get a craving for some sweets now and again. Have you tried tricking your body into having dark chocolate when these cravings hit? Yes, it’s bitter and no, it’s not nearly as satisfying as some milk chocolate, but it does some really cool stuff for your body. Check it out.
1. It revs up metabolism which can jump start weight loss.
2. It’s nutritious.
3. It lowers your risk of heart disease.
4. It’s a powerful source of antioxidants.
5. It improves your blood flow.
6. It improves your brain function.
7. It acts as an antidepressant.
8. It helps prevent diabetes.
9. It lowers cholesterol.
10. It cures anemia.
11. It protects you from UV rays.
12. It helps control hair loss.
13. It improves eyesight.
14. It fights wrinkles.
15. It prevents scalp infections.
Dark chocolate can be really hard to get into at first. I found it bitter and just not what I was about when it came to sweets. However, I also wasn’t allowing myself anything else so it’s amazing how quickly I got on board with eating it lol. Try dunking a piece into your hot coffee so it warms up and gets a bit melted. What’s your favourite dark chocolate treat?