Here we go. Another round of my favourite things on this fine Tuesday.
1. VitaminSea.beauty sea lavender jasmine face spray. It smells amazing and has no alcohol so it won’t dry your skin.
2. Bang by Ryan Caraveo. It’s just a damn good song.
3. Pineapple hot sauce. I am a hot sauce freak. I love it. Hot sauce on a piece of cheese is literally my favourite snack. Always.
4. Costume jewelry. I am heavy into fake diamond necklaces worn with ratty t-shirts. I don’t know why. I just really dig that look right now.
5. Moody winter flowers. I really like the vibe of them. I like the shock value of something usually bright being deep and dark.
6. Tapered candles. Let’s bring tapered candles back. They’re sexy. Enough with these jar candles.
7. Giant mirrors. I don’t have a mirror that’s long enough that I can see my whole outfit. I want to change that by getting my hands on a giant, grand mirror.
8. Painted leather jackets. I am feeling this SO hard right now. Taking an old, plain leather jacket and completely customizing it with something heartfelt to make it your own.
9. Caesars. The drinks. Not the salad. I crave these things. It’s the perfect mixture of a drink and a snack.
10. Day planners. I’m a mess. I have started to write down everything that I have to accomplish. I don’t want to put it in my phone. I like the feel of a pen in my hand. It makes me feel like I’m actually going to get shit done.
And there you have it. Another Tuesday in the books. Let’s see where the next Tuesday takes us.