It’s that time of the week again. Ten things that I’m feeling at this moment. Let me know what your favourite from the list is!
1. Breakfast Boards. Uuuuum fuck cheese boards. I want a breakfast board everywhere I go from now on.
2. Turtlenecks. I think that they’re sleek and sexy. Plus you can dress them up or down. Also, they keep you warm, which right now is literally all that I care about.
3. A Bit Of Bra Peekage. Ah, the exact opposite thing from the last one. I just like the “ I really don’t care that much “ vibe that this gives off.
4. Nude Makeup. I think there’s is something so sexy about warm, nude, and dewey makeup. You know, that whole trying, but not trying, thing again.
5. Boho Living Rooms. There is something so warm and inviting about this room. The textures, the colours, it all just looks so inviting that I want to take a nap there.
6. Carefree Braids. Braids, but make it look like you slept in them.
7. This Quote. Marc new what he was talking about with this one.
8. Pretty Wrapping. I love the idea of making wrapping paper your own. What a nice way to make it even more special.
9. Hats. I love a good hat. Especially with possible bed head sex braids under it.
10. Piglets. I want a piglet so bad. My husband keeps saying no. This is what’s going to ruin our marriage.
I totally saved the best for last on this one. That piglet literally makes me want to steal him so bad. If you have any ideas on how I can sneak one into the house under my husbands radar, then leave me a comment and tell me how. Thanks.