Serotonin- a chemical that has a wide variety of functions in the human body. It is sometimes called the happy chemical, because it contributes to wellbeing and happiness.
I feel as though more of that right now couldn’t be a bad thing. Here are some ways to boost your serotonin.
1. Eliminate sugar and syrups (even the natural ones).
2. Eat fermented foods (vegetable probiotics).
3. Eat bright and colourful vegetables.
4. Eat seeds.
5. Spend time in nature.
6. Get sunlight. Take your sunglasses off.
7. Eat pecans.
8. Go swimming.
9. Get some negative ions: clean air, ocean breeze, cold showers.
10. Eat vegetable oils.
11. Eat pineapple.